The Association’s Newsletter, First Day Coverage, is published four times a year and sent free to members. It is full of interesting news and articles and provides a much valued forum for airing different opinions and viewpoints. The emphasis is on members contributions and there are often several pages of Readers’ Letters.
We prefer to email the Newsletter as a full colour pdf file, to reduce costs and the environmental impact. However we are conscious that many members prefer a paper copy, which is now in full colour also.
GBFDC Membership fees are reduced if you opt for Email Newsletters.
Click here to view a sample newletter – February 2017
Under the current editor, Peter Herring, many improvements in the presentation and content have been made, this is a continuing process. If you feel that you could contribute to the growth of the Association and the Newsletter then please let us know.
- 20 or more pages per issue.
- Packed with information and interesting articles.
- Comprehensive information about the variety of First Day Covers produced for each new British commemorative stamp issue.
- Special Offers from the Association.
- Advertisements from many cover producers and dealers.
- Members advertisements to buy, sell or exchange covers.
Contributions from members for publication in the newsletter are always gratefully received and should be sent to:
Peter Herring 17 Elderberry Drive Dereham Norfolk NR20 3ST United Kingdom
If you have any queries about First Day Coverage, please use the online query form.